GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALES OF MURPHY SALES
1. These Terms and Conditions govern our relationships with our customers in the sale of cosmetic products and other distance goods – through the e-commerce, telephone, e-mail, or social networks that we normally use.
2. Murphy salons are the property of Murphy M EOOD, a legal entity entered in the Commercial and Non-Profit Corporate Register with UIC 175136385, with registered office and registered office: Sofia, Kozhuh Planina Str. ”Approx. 3, inc. B, fl. 4, ap.13
3. The contact details of the Company include:
Address: 3 Ignatiev Str., Fl. 1, Sofia
T: +359 (2) 981 27 48
M: +359 (0) 887 427 192
Address: 11 Sofia, Bulgaria Blvd.
T: +359 (2) 481 95 70
M: +359 (0) 887 428 326
4. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act: The company is registered with the identification number: BG 175136385.
5. The state authorities that supervise the activities of Murphy M Ltd are:
Consumer Protection Commission, with address: 4A Slaveikov Square, fl. 3, 4 and 6; tel .: +359 2 980 25 24 fax: +359 2 988 42 18; hotline: 0700 111 22; Website: www.kzp.bg Personal Data Protection Commission, with address: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov № 2 and website: www.cpdp.bg.
Distance Selling – any sale that happens outside Murphy’s Salons without our physical presence with the customer, through the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication such as an online store, telephone, email, social network or other communications applications, that we use to communicate (Viber, Messenger, Skype).
Electronic Statement – A verbal statement presented in a digital form by a standard for the transformation, reading, and presentation of information.
Supplier – Murphy M Ltd.
Customer – a natural or legal person who orders the products, whether or not he has used the services provided by Murphy salons.
Consumer – any natural person who acquires goods or uses services that are not intended for carrying out a commercial or professional activity, and any natural person who, as a party to a contract under this Act, acts outside the scope of his commercial or professional activity.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person („data subject“);
Identifiable individual – An identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by one or more physical, physiological, specific characteristics, the genetic, mental, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
SALE OF GOODS THROUGH AN ELECTRONIC SHOP
7. E-shop is the electronic platform accessible on the Internet address www.murphystyle.com/shop through which the Customers and the Provider have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the sale of the goods offered by the E-shop.
8. To use the Online Store, the Customers:
8.1. Register and create an account to browse the e-shop and use the relevant additional services.
8.2. Make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or execution of contracts with the Online Store through the interface of the website referred to above.
8.3. Make payments in connection with the concluded contracts with the Online Store, according to the payment methods specified by the Online Store.
8.4. Receive information about new goods offered by the Online Store if they have agreed to do so.
8.5. They review the goods, their characteristics, prices, and terms of delivery.
9. By virtue of a sales contract concluded with the Client, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the property of the Client to the items specified by the Client through the interface.
10. The Client shall pay the Supplier the price for the delivered goods in accordance with the terms and conditions set out on 24.04.2020
11. The delivery price shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
12. All prices include VAT and are indicated in Bulgarian levs.
USE OF THE ELECTRONIC SHOP
13. In order to use the E-shop for the conclusion of contracts for the sale of goods, the Client must register as a user in the E-shop or conclude the contract without registration, specifying the necessary data for this in the form provided through the interface of the E-shop.13.1. The name and password for remote access are determined by the Client through electronic registration on Internet sites
13.2. By filling in their data and pressing the buttons „Yes, I Accept“ and „Registration“, the Client declares that he/she provides the given data voluntarily, that he/she is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agrees to their contents and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
13.3. The Provider confirms the registration made by the Client by sending an e-mail to the e-mail specified by the Client to which the registration activation information is sent.
14. Upon registration, the Client is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The client shall promptly update the information specified in his registration in case of change.
TECHNICAL STEPS FOR BUYING AND SELLING THROUGH THE ELECTRONIC SHOP
15. The Client uses only the interface on the Provider’s page to carry out the sale of the articles offered by the Provider in the Online Store.
16. The purchase and sale shall be made in Bulgarian.
17. The Provider shall provide, through the website interface, technical means for detecting and correcting errors in the input of information before the contract conclusion statement is made.
18. The Client uses the information provided at registration (if any) to make a sale. In case the registration of the profile is not created, the Client is obliged to provide the name, surname, telephone number and delivery address of the items purchased by him from the E-shop.
19. The Supplier undertakes to inform the Client of all details, irregularities, unavailable goods, etc. by electronic means or by a telephone call to the contact telephone provided by the Client.
20. The Provider shall send information about the online purchase made to the Client’s e-mail address provided at the time of the sale.
21. The contract for the purchase and sale of goods is considered to have been concluded from the moment of execution of a request by the Client through the interface of the Provider.
22. The Supplier shall deliver the goods to the address specified by the Client and shall not be liable in the event that the information provided by the Client is incorrect or misleading.
23. The Client makes a sale with the Supplier according to the following procedure:
23.1. Registration in the Online Store and providing the necessary data – only when you first purchase from the store.
23.2. Access to the e-commerce ordering system by identifying with a name and password.
23.3. Selecting one or more of the eCommerce products on offer and adding them to a list of items to buy.
23.4. Provision of data for delivery.
23.5. Choosing a way to pay the price.
23.6. Order Confirmation.
24. The customer has the opportunity to make a purchase without necessarily registering a profile in one of the following ways:
25. Shopping as a guest without registering on the Provider’s site is as follows:
25.1. Visit to the Provider’s online store at www.murphystyle.com/shop
25.2. Selecting one or more of the Ecommerce products on offer and adding them to the list of items to buy.
25.3. Provision of data for delivery.
25.4. Choosing a way to pay the price.
25.5. Order Confirmation.
26. An order made on the phones listed in the E-shop, on the e-mail or through our social network accounts:
26.1. The order information contains a listing of the products ordered, customer names, contact telephone number and delivery address.
26.2. The contract is considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the accepted order.
26.3. In this way, only cash on delivery is paid for orders.
DELIVERY PRICES AND CONDITIONS
27. The Supplier sends the ordered products to Speedy Courier Company.
28. The delivery price is determined by the courier company.
29. Delivery time is from 1 (one) to 3 (three) working days from the date of delivery.
30. Orders placed after 16.00 on working days shall be processed on the next working day. All requests from Sunday are processed on Monday.
REFUSAL OF THE CONTRACT WITHOUT REASON
31. The client has the right, without owing compensation or penalty and without giving a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
32. The Client shall notify the supplier of the termination of the contract within the above-mentioned period. The notification may be made by telephone, email, or in writing to the designated correspondence addresses. A standard contract waiver template is available here.
33. Without delay, no later than 14 days from the date of cancellation of the contract, the Client must send or deliver the returned products to the Provider. The return costs are at the expense of the Client.
34. In the event that the Client exercises his right of withdrawal, the Provider shall be obliged to reimburse him in full the amount paid, incl. shipping costs, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the Client has exercised his right of withdrawal. The cost of returning the goods shall be deducted from the amount paid by the Client under the contract unless the Client returned the goods on his own account and informed the Supplier accordingly.
35. The Provider reimburses the received amounts using the same payment method used by the Client in the initial transaction unless the Client has expressly agreed to use another payment method and provided that this does not involve costs for the Client
36. The provisions of this section shall apply only to customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act (promulgated SG.99 of 9 December 2005).
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
38. Cookie information is collected when you visit the website. Detailed information is contained in the cookie declaration.
39. The Client undertakes to provide no more personal data than is necessary for the execution of the order and delivery. In case of doubt, the Client may contact the Provider for specifying the necessary data.
40. If the Client provides more data than necessary, the Provider deletes them within a reasonable time, but no later than 30 days after receiving them.
These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 24.04. 2020
Created with ❤️ by Perlstyle Studio